Advertlets

Rabu, Julai 11, 2007

Opinion - Newspaper aka suratkhabar

Newspaper is my first and common source of informations, keeping me update on what's going on. Since my graduation untill more than 5 years of working, for almost everyday I will read the newspaper. At first it is just a source to look for jobs employment advertisments. Secondly source of my updates for football world. But now, it just the way I'm keeping myself updated to the outside worlds, generally in sports. No matter what sports genre, local or international. It just naturally interest me with all the facts, figures and the developments. It always my desire to comments and discussed the events or what I have read in the newspaper with someone, now I found the right medium just to ramble about my thoughts. Get ready.

Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...